The admission process at The Lahore Alma starts with a visit to the school office for registration.Registration Requirements
- Student’s birth certificate / B Form issued by NADRA.
- An attested copy of the transcripts of the Send Up and Mock examinations in the final years of O-Level.
- Four passport size photographs of the child seeking admission.
- Certificate of achievement (if any).
- Character certificate from previous school.
Registration and admissions in A Level start from 1st June and continue through August.
- A date and time for the interview is given at the time of registration. Parents are required to accompany the applicant to the interview.
- If the CAIE O-Level result has not been announced, provisional admission will be granted on the basis of the interview and school transcripts.
- Admission is finalized after receiving the O-Level result from CAIE.
- Provisional admission can be cancelled if the final result is not up to the required merit.
- If admission is sought in the middle of an academic session, a written test will be conducted before the interview.