The admission process at The Lahore Alma starts with a visit to the school office for registration.Registration Requirements
- Child’s birth certificate from the Union Council, supported by Form B issued by NADRA.
- Latest result card from previous school. (If applicable)
- Three passport size photographs of the child seeking admission.
- New admissions are considered every year, during the months of February to May.
- Acceptance of the admission form implies consideration for admission and does not guarantee admission.
- Admission is based purely on merit.
- All applicants (for class I– IV) are required to appear for an admission test. 50% marks in the core subjects: English, Urdu and Mathematics together with proficiency in spoken English is the minimum requirement for considering admission.
- Admissions are based on an entrance test as well as an interview with both the parents.